Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NUDE: Round Two

Tonight another friend hired me to photograph her nude in her apartment in Long Island, NY. We had several ideas for poses, lingerie, hats, heels and lighting. I used my same basic set-up as the last nude shoot (Canon 5D and three strobes, one master with two slaves) and came out with some nice images. There is one solid keeper in my opinion, and it's the first shot here, the heels. The only thing I wish that was different about it was that I wish those were my legs!


Long legs with black heels and an arched back really bring this shot together. The lighting was perfect and I was kneeling low to get the white/black/white effect here. The black behind her is her headboard and she is laying on a white blanket on her bed -- it couldn't have been more perfect. This is by far my favorite frame of the entire shoot.



This was a fun shot where we incorporated her boyfriend's drum sticks. We tried several poses with the sticks, trying to find fun ways to bring them into the shot. I'm pleased with this, it's a nice angle for her and the X with the sticks adds a strong part to the overall composition of the image.

We had some laughs tonight and really enjoyed the shoot -- I hope to continue doing more nudes. I love the body, I love the challenge, I love the lighting and I love the final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment