Monday, February 14, 2011

The Moose

Always trying to keep up with some small independent photography on the side, regardless of where I am and how busy I may be with other parts of life.  Despite not having much free time recently to wander and shoot, I dragged my camera around with me and ended up at one of my favorite local dives for some wings and beer at the end of last week.

The Tattooed Moose is a chill local spot in the northern part of downtown Charleston, near a great Mexican restaurant, Santi's, and the strip clubs.  Maybe it's not your kind of 'hood, but the deals are fine, the food is tasty, the beer selection wide and the company is solid.  And they just got Big Buck, done and done. 



The cooler holding all of the unique and ever-changing brands of beer stocked at the Moose.  


The overhead lights at the bar, made for an interesting image out of nothing, one of my favorite things to do.   


Checking things out at ground level.  I've always been drawn to feet with photography. 

1 comment: